- This weekend I really felt the post-Convention blues. I knew it would happen eventually. Can’t come down from a mountain that high and not feel it!
- I’ve still got this darn cough. It’s the worst when I laugh. I just can’t get it under control!
- MoJo’s smiling picture got 1000 reblogs just overnight. Soon enough, he’s going to need his own assistant to deal with the press.
- Livvie and I had so much fun at the pool on Saturday. I was really proud of her - she took on every slide, even the ones I assumed she’d be scared of! She also jumped off the diving board for the first time. She’s always hated getting even the slightest drip of water in her eyes, but she kept on slidin’ & jumpin’ even after the lifeguards told her she couldn’t wear her goggles.
- We went to see The Giver on Friday night. I really regret that I never got around to reading the book first. I know I would have enjoyed it…but now that I’ve seen the (so-so) movie, I have no desire to read the book. Badly done, Sarah.
- We also watched a scary movie on Amazon Prime last night. Turns out, when you irreverently comment and laugh through the entire thing, it’s not nearly as scary. Jeremy had me laughing and coughing up a storm with some of his comments. Wish I could remember them….
- I had a hot, restless night’s sleep with even more dreams than usual. Lot’s of Bollywood, lot’s of Zumba Convention, some random horse riding at one point…and I vaguely remember making loaded potato skins at my Mom & Dad’s house for a slumber party I was having.
- I need to get my eating under control. But what else is new?!
A bit of silliness..
Hi! I'm Sarah.
Christian, happily married, "dog-mom" in Kansas that loves bright colors, yummy food, good movies, traveling, long naps, Zumba...and silliness!
posted 1 week ago